Join Artistic Portland Gallery
- Fill out our Online Application which will be reviewed by our Jury Team. You will hear from us within 1-2 business days whether or not a Jury date will be set for you.
- If you are invited to jury, detailed information will be sent to you regarding how many pieces to bring and how to showcase your work. You will present your work to the Jury Team for about 5-10 minutes, after which there will be a short Q and A session.
- The Result: The Jury Team will vote, and you will hear within a few days whether you will be invited to become a member of Artistic Portland Gallery and PACT.
Who We Are
Membership Levels*: Shifts are 4 hours each
- Level 1: $50/mo, 4 shifts
- Level 2: $75/mo, 3 shifts
- Level 3: $100/mo, 2 shifts
- Level 4: $125/mo, 1 shift
- Level 5: &150/mo, 0 shifts
In addition to working shifts, each member must offer a minimum of 6 hours of work per month to various committees (or Teams) in order to keep the gallery running and successful. The committee opportunities include but are not limited to the following:
- Accounting /Bookkeeping
- Advertising/Marketing/Social Media/Design/Website
- Computer Skills
- Member Liason
- Event Planning
- Gallery Design
- Office Organizing, Ordering
- Jury Team
For all levels of membership, 75% of sales proceeds go to the Artist, and 25% is kept by the gallery for expenses and maintenance.